Sunday 12 July 2009

Change in issue, Practical Photography + further work

My work for Practical has now been moved to the October issue. I have also been offered further work with the magazine to show how I put my work together for a forthcoming magazine.


I have been to Australia and Dubai for a month and got back on the 9th July. I have taken lots of background photographs and I am quite excited to put some works together, I have finished university and passed with an upper second BA Hons and graduate this Friday the 17th.


Australia was a great break and Dubai was lovely too just very hot reaching 45 degrees but it was great too see the difference in cultures and the difference in places in comparison with one another and England. I got to have some great experiences, swimming with dolphins in the wild, holding a koala, seeing waterfalls and a natural bridge, eating at an outback oz cafe, feeding kangaroos, having a hot drink at a bar made entirely of ice and much more. Ready to get back into my photography so I will be uploading some new projects hopefully soon.





I also enjoyed the preview night of the final yr exhibition at London's Truman Brewery before we went away to Oz. Lots of people came down and I enjoyed seeing the end results, the hard work paid off as there was quite a bit of interest in the show.






stand with more work on and work on loop on TV screen

No comments:

Post a Comment