Tuesday 18 May 2010

Ideas to explore

I have a massive amount of ideas flying around in my head that I want to knuckle down too, some inspired by spring although by the time these are planned properly it may well be that I shoot these next year depending if I get lucky with timing now or not.





Something about elements inspire me, I have a range of beauty shots I want to try out. Also I have future collaborations with designers I am excited to get started on.

Recently I have become quite interested in spirituality the faith and science behind the word spiritual. Quantum Physics and different dimensions and a more faith based approach on other worlds and spirit/afterlife. Actually its been an interest I've had my whole life that has merely strengthened. It started as fear- switching to curiosity of the unknown, I would really love too base a project on this and entwine fashion or even high fashion within the mix.

Along with this I have ideas to link in with my personality and fashion again based again on the mysterious side of life looking at horoscope's but based more on the cusps.

I have been thinking of exhibition display ideas and ways in which could show a mixture of both personal and fashion and ways in which to approach this.

Hopefully I will be able to undergo these works soon as well as carrying on with my scrapbook project.

No comments:

Post a Comment