Thursday 5 August 2010

Canon 5D Mark II and resuming shoots

I have recently purchased the Canon 5D Mark II. I am interested in making both new images and high fashion videos. I am in discussions of collaborating with a fantastic mua Claire Pattimore and also a brilliant jewellery designer Carly Petitt Taylor, Alexandra Walsh stylist will also be collaborating with shoots coming up.

Today I went too Ormskirk and found a lovely little boutique in a quaint alley, called 'Ebony Jacobs.' There is some interesting designs and pieces. I got a lovely cream flower bracelet which will probably also look great on shoot. on the way I saw a lovely field full of sunflowers and again I saw bunches at the market which inspired me to do a shoot with sunflowers.
Pic taken on mobile from the bus.

Hopefully saturday 14th or sunday 15th August we can resume the shoot with Leanne if the weather looks a little better, looking forward to resuming this and a few other shoots that have been on hold for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment