Sunday 15 February 2009

Starting my final year uni project

My proposal for this open project was basically to look at fairytale/dream like imagery again in combination with fashion. I want to use photoshop and create these unusual worlds with different characters. Again the characters will be a reflection of myself, re-exploring my childhood in new light and my identity. My first shoot for this will be on wed 18th Feb with makeup help from Colette, I will be shooting this in studio and replacing the background with some magical looking landscapes. I have found 2 interesting sites, The first at Beacon Fell because of the tall trees and woodland area and another place near me in Gathurst at a place called Inglewood, their garden backs onto the woods and they have tree houses TP's and fairy lights in the trees so quite unusual which would work if they allow me to take photographs there, I will be asking next month. I have also been out taking pictures with my medium format camera of the snow when it came to the north west briefly. I though a snow scene again might looks quite magical but also slightly baron. Here are some location shot examples nearby where I live:



I will upload more pictures soon

No comments:

Post a Comment